We even make sure to stay up to date on our social media outlet. Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more. I had to get my taxes done in a rush and I had no idea what I was suppose to do. She was super patient and always a phone call or text away. Born & raised in Alaska, Arika has attended the University of Alaska Anchorage where she furthered her education for personal growth and business.
Â Due to the nature of the practice and the fact that the clients are serviced remotely, the buyer will have flexibility with regards to where the practice is located within the Anchorage area. This is the perfect sized opportunity for an experienced individual ready to jump into practice ownership or for an existing firm in the area looking to expand its client base.
You can also ask an accountant to provide proof of their license and credentials. Administers petty cash fund and performs other minor bookkeeping functions. QAP is one https://accounting-services.net/ of the companies within Colaska Inc., the Colas USA subsidiary that operates throughout the state of Alaska. To create your resume on Indeed and apply to jobs quicker.
And got my taxes done efficiently and quickly. I’ve recommended them to a lot of my friends and family over the years. Jagdish is very good professionally in understanding the requirement and getting back in preparing the tax solution for your needs. He always puts the client first and i recommend jagdish to all my friends and i am sure you would feel the same after the interaction with him. After a temporary move to Pennsylvania, she and her husband chose to stay in Alaska to raise their four beautiful children.
What do forensic accountants do?
This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community. She takes care of every single detail and guides you through the entire process.
- We have spent the past year and half getting to know Cole Fleischli and have learned that he serves the same types of clients that we do.
- Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college.
- Many CPAs and tax experts accept digital payments through Venmo, PayPal, Square Cash, Zelle and other online platforms.
- Leslie was Gray Services first hire and she has been in Accounting for the past eight years, specializing in onboarding new clients.
- We are happy to assist with any questions you may have.
- He asked the requirements and question to the point and very clear.
- Mr. Jagdish takes extra attention and follows up with series of questions and recommendations to cater to an individual’s tax needs.
Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college. By trade, accountants prepare, maintain and examine the financial statements of an individual, business or institution. An accountant prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies.
Alaska Certified Bookkeeping
The content displayed on Firmania consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in the Cylex Business Directory. Cylex cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. He asked the requirements and question to the point and very clear.
My experience is excellent and already referred to my friends. We partner with you business, help manage the daily operations and accounting to improve your financial reporting. We free up your time so you can focus your energy on building your business. Nationally, the average hourly rate nationally Bookkeeping Anchorage for a tax prep professional ranges between $150 and $450. Thorough job answered any and all questions and concerns I had. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.
Best Accounting Classes in Anchorage, AK
To learn more about this business, check out their website or simply stop by, say hello, and discover—or rediscover—all that this business has to offer. To the best of its knowledge, Prospective Buyer has the knowledge, skill and experience to successfully own and operate an accounting or tax business. Prospective Buyer understands the economic risk of such ownership and that the risk can be considerable, even to the point of failure of the business. Taxpayers can now take a deep breath, amidst the breakout of deadly Corona, the Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service has extended the federal income tax filing due date from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020. Shilpa has an in-depth knowledge of personal taxation and applies it accurately, understanding each individual’s taxation requirements. She is very prompt in her service and probably one of the best Indian CPAs.
- I love being educated on my finances and getting my taxes care of.
- Average hourly rate for accounting services in your area.
- Requires three years of previous accounting and/or bookkeeping experience.
- To learn more about this business, check out their website or simply stop by, say hello, and discover—or rediscover—all that this business has to offer.
- We are an Alaska Grown and a Woman-owned business.
- Business Consulting, Bookkeeping, and support for Intuit QuickBooks for small business owners.